29th October 2016, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I appear for KEA CET exam for the second time?

Respected Sir, I want to appear for KEA CET exam for the second time. Is it possible to do so. If yes then please tell me the procedure I should follow to apply for the exam.

31st October 2016, 08:07 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I appear for KEA CET exam for the second time?

KEA CET or KCET is Karnataka Common Entrance test for various undergraduate course like Bachelor of Technology, Architecture, Ayurveda, Homeopathy etc. Earlier MBBS and BDS courses was also under KCET but after Supreme court's order, admission in MBBS and BDS course will be done solely on NEET scorecard on basis of NEET scorecard both in private as well as government medical colleges.

You can apply for KCET second time when notification for KCET 2017 is released. The official website is http://kea.kar.nic.in/. At present notification is not released and expected to be released in December, 2016 or January 2017.
31st May 2017, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I appear for KEA CET exam for the second time?

How many times can I attend for dcet if I apply and don't write the exam do I have an 2nd chance in the next year thus the appearance value of the candidate reduce such as rankings etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?