10th September 2010, 11:13 AM
sohanmuppala

What is the criteria for admission after doing engineering in Architecture in RV college of engineering? What is the management quota?

hello sir,
I want to do my engineering in architecture in R.V college of engineering.
would you please let me kno the criteria of admission.Would you also let me know about the mangement quota.

thank you...

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Ramiah Institute of Engineering in Management quota?
  2. Eligibility for admission in B.Tech at Anna university under management quota? Which engineering college provides admission under sports quota?
  3. Details regarding seats under management quota in IPU?
  4. Any entrance exam for Direction course? Preparation needed for passing the exam? Total marks and minimum marks needed to clear the exam?
  5. Is it possible to get admission in engineering colleges without entrance exam?
  6. How to get management quota in good engineering college after scoring 60% in MPC
  7. Whether there is private entrance exam for management quota seats in engineering colleges of Mumbai? Details of such entrance exam?
  8. Admission in Gujarat Engineering Colleges After Diploma In EC
  9. How to get a government seat after scoring 39 marks in EAMCET
  10. Top 20 Engineering colleges under Anna University in Sports Quota -- [New]
  11. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course?
  12. Best Aeronautical Colleges in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What to do for getting direct admission in R V College of Engineering under Management Quota?
  14. For which colleges can I apply after scoring 92 in NATA and 76.6% in CBSE
  15. List of private diploma colleges in management quota with Electrical or Electronics & communication engineering?
  16. How to join in engineering college in Karnataka under Management quota?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in RV engineering college under Management Quota? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Procedure to get admission in MMM engineering college Gorakhpur under NRI management quota
18th March 2012, 06:31 PM
DHANUSH D M

Default Re: What is the criteria for admission after doing engineering in Architecture in RV college of engineering? What is the management quota?

Just write architecture exam which will be conducted by kea. For management quota u need not to write any exam...... Contact management or admission dept of rvce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?