14th April 2017, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for BAC fashion and apparel design program at IP university?

Hey, I want to apply for BAC fashion and apparel design program in IP university. Can anyone tell me how I can apply because when I am selecting the program it is not showing option for that? Please help me ASAP.

22nd July 2017, 10:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for BAC fashion and apparel design program at IP university?

IP university conducts their own entrance exam for admission in such course. You need to apply for entrance exam, when university releases the notification.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and seats are allotted based on the rank.
25th July 2017, 10:05 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I apply for BAC fashion and apparel design program at IP university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey, I want to apply for BAC fashion and apparel design program in IP university. Can anyone tell me how I can apply because when I am selecting the program it is not showing option for that? Please help me ASAP.

Candidate as you want to apply for the fashion and apparel design course then you have to fulfill the eligibility criteria as follows:-

:-- Candidate going to apply must have done 12th from govt. recognized board.

:-- Candidate must have done 12th with minimum 50% marks.

:-- In this course candidate is professionally trained for fashion industry.

SUBJECT DETAIL REGARDING THE COURSE:- In fashion and apparel course candidate studied about yearn and fiber science,Basic pattern sewing,Fashion art and design,Pattern of making and cloth science,Traditional textiles,Historic costumes,Textile testing,Fashion accessories etc.

>> As per your admission in fashion and apparel design course in IP university concerned university carried out a entrance exam to intake students for new batch and selection depends upon the candidate performance in the exam.

So to join IP university stay concerned to notification for entrance exam ans get join.

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?