18th July 2017, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for fashion designing at NIFT, Bangalore

I Am Aakancha Mishra. I want to know about fashion designing course and fees and want to know about per semester fees and one of best college in fashion designing. I would also want to know about the hostel facility and fee. I would like to join NIFT Bangalore. Please do reply for message.

Related Questions:
  1. Steps to be taken after tenth to join Fashion Designing course? Names of institutions for it?
  2. Information about the courses in fashion designing in NIFT? What is the fee structure and duration?
  3. How to do PG in fashion designing from NIFT Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  4. Fee structure for bachelor of fashion designing in NIFT for 1 semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for Masters in Design course from NIFT being a candidate of pursuing M.Com? Fee structure for this course? Job Prospects of pursuing a similar course in Fashion Designing?
  6. Detailed information about different types of Fashion Designing courses
  7. Possibility to join NIFT to study Fashion Designing course if studying with Commerce stream? List of Fashion Designing courses for me?
  8. Which stream should I choose after 10th to be a Fashion Designer from NIFT?
  9. What is the fee structure of bachelor course in fashion designing in NIFT per year
  10. Which type of Fashion Designing courses are available in NIFT? Procedure of admission, duration of course and fee structure for it?
  11. Whether Maths is compulsory for Fashion Designing at NIFT or not? -- [New]
  12. Is maths subject important for fashion designing?
  13. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  14. Which is the best Fashion Designing college in India? Provide the information about it
  15. Difference between Bachelor of Fashion Designing and Bachelor of Fashion Technology?
  16. B.Sc final year student is eligible for NIFT? In Andhra pradesh how many fashion designing colleges are there?
  17. Procedure to become a fashion designer after completing my B.Sc MPCS?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue Fashion Designing after completing BA (Hindi)? What is the fee structure of the course?
19th July 2017, 10:24 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for fashion designing at NIFT, Bangalore

Fee structure of NIFT for pursuing Fashion Designing Degree Course in Bangalore:

Tuition Fee is rupees 50000 which is non refundable.

Security deposit is 5000.

Alumina Association membership fee is rupees 2500.

Library free is 3000 per year which is non refundable.

Mediclaim and student development fee is rupees 1250.

Total fee is rupees 61750.
25th July 2017, 07:40 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Fee structure for fashion designing at NIFT, Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I Am Aakancha Mishra. I want to know about fashion designing course and fees and want to know about per semester fees and one of best college in fashion designing. I would also want to know about the hostel facility and fee. I would like to join NIFT Bangalore. Please do reply for message.
Candidate as you want to know about fee structure of NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) which is under ministry of textile in India.

:- Here blow is the fee structure for NIFT institute:-

PER SEMESTER FEE IN NIFT:-

> Exam fee per year :- RS 2000/_
> Tuition fee for semester:- RS 60,500/_
> Library fee:- RS 4000/_
> Medical claim and student development:- RS 2000/_
> Total fee for a semester is :- RS 68,500/_

ONE TIME FEE FOR WHOLE COURSE IN NIFT:-

> Registration fee:- RS 5000/_
> Security deposit:- RS 5000/_
> Alumni association member:- RS 2500/_
> Total fee:- RS 12,500/-

So the above description is detailed fee structure for NIFT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?