18th April 2016, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

List of government job in textile to apply after completion of B.Sc apparel and fashion technology?

I AM A DIFFERENTLY ABLED ONE (HEARING IMPAIRED).I HAVE COMPLETED M.SC., (APPAREL PRODUCTION) ON MAY IN NIFT-TEA COLLEGE AT TIRUPPUR IN TAMILNADU AND .I HAVE GOT 1ST RANK IN B.SC.,(APPAREL AND FASHION TECHNOLOGY) OF BHARATHIDASAN UNIVERSITY.PLEASE,HELP ME IN APPLYING & GETTING THE GOVT JOB with regards

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting a government job while pursing B.Tech Fashion technology?
  2. Which government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in textile technology?
  3. How to apply for government job after completion of M.Tech in Textile Technology?
  4. What is the qualification required to apply for government job in textile sector?
  5. Am I eligible to get any government job after completion of diploma in textile technology with 20 years of experience?
  6. Which exam is there to get a government job in ministry of textile? How to apply for it?
  7. Job opportunities in Government Sector for a candidate who has completed B.Tech(Textile Chemistry) and Master's Degree in Fashion Technology?
  8. Can I get a government job in textile or in garment export after completing B.Tech in Fashion Technology?
  9. How can I get a Government job after completion of B.Tech from Textile Engineering for girls?
  10. Is it possible for me to get any government job in fashion industry?
  11. Textile related Government jobs for a 34 years old Fashion Technology graduate who has 10 years of working experience?
  12. What is the NIFT ranking system for B.Des? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can i pursue my career in MSc Interior Designing after completing BSc in Apparel and Fashion Technology?
  14. What are the relevant government job options for Textile and Apparel Engineering students?
  15. What are the qualifications required for M.Tech Textile?
  16. Is there any short term course after completing diploma in Automobile engineering
  17. List of Government Jobs available in Textile?
  18. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities in the field of Textile Industry after completion of 3 year Diploma in Textile Design?
19th April 2016, 03:36 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government job in textile to apply after completion of B.Sc apparel and fashion technology?

List of Government job in textile after completion of B.sc apparel and fashion technology:-

General Manager( Technical Textile)

Junior assistant( processing)

Officer accounts in Grasim Industries

Junior weaver,Junior Printer.

Assistant controller quality, impact

Assistant controller-projects

Factory Incharge

District/Centre manager

Assistant Controller.
21st October 2018, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government job in textile to apply after completion of B.Sc apparel and fashion technology?

I have done with Bachelor of Engineering and intensive course of Fashion Styling So on basis of that, Can I get the job in textile company?
25th November 2018, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying costume design and fashion..Im having in interest in government jobs so How to develop my skills according to this job ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?