25th July 2016, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for MBBS admission in Era Medical College? Fee structure and date of application?

Kindly tell me what is the fee structure for MBBS course in Era Medical College?How can I apply for MBBS in this college? How can I get admission in this college? And please tell me about the date for applying in this college. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  3. Total fee structure for MBBS course in management quota in Private College in India? Last date for submission of application form in India?
  4. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges?
  5. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  6. Fee structure for MBBS course in AIIMS and BJ Medical College of Pune?
  7. Fee structure of D.Pharmacy in ERA's Lucknow Medical College?
  8. Fee structure of Era Medical College in Lucknow, MS Ramiah Medical College Bangalore, Krishna Institute of Medical Science Satara?
  9. How can I get admission in MBBS course in ERA medical college(Lucknow)?
  10. Fee structure for MBBS course? Which are the private medical colleges from Nandad?
  11. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  12. Procedure to get admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission form? Which entrance exams do I have to appear? Last date of submission of forms and the annual fee structure?
  13. What is the fee structure of ERA medical college, Lucknow UP?
  14. Can I get admission in Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Jamshedpur through JCECE score or have to apply for NEET? Seats of MBBS course and fee structure? -- [New]
  15. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  16. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  17. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Gujarat colleges in Management sheets? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in medical college for MBBS?
  18. Procedure to fill and deposit the fee for Haryana PMT? Fee structure for MBBS course in Pt. BD medical college?
24th February 2018, 11:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for MBBS admission in Era Medical College? Fee structure and date of application?

Procedure to apply for getting admission into MBBS course in Era Medical College:

Generally seats are limited for these MBBS MD MS courses to pursue in Era Medical College. Hence, you are required to register yourself from its portal and I suggest you to take consultancy from their team for getting admission into this course.

There is an option called Advance Seat booking. You are required to call them and book your seats and I suggest you to contact them at the earliest to confirm your seat.

Intake capacity of the college for 1st year MBBS - 150

Ph. No: 09035924718

Click here for MBBS Fee Structure

Click here for More Details
1st March 2018, 01:03 PM
david90

Default Re: How can I apply for MBBS admission in Era Medical College? Fee structure and date of application?

Era Medical college is the best institute in Lucknow. This college is affiliated with Awadh University Faizabad.

Seats in 2018-19: 100 seats

Session starts: 1st July

Course Duration: 5 1/2 years

This is the full-time & offline course.

Admission Process:

Admission is done through entrance exam & one can also get direct admission to pre-booking of the seat.

Fee structure:

Candidates should pay Rs. 16,60,000
Hostel Fees: Rs. 2 Lac to 4 Lac p.a.
Security Fees: Rs. 1 Lac which is refundable
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?