26th December 2015, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Need study material for entrance preparation of MS-CLIS?

Hello all,
I want to appear for entrance of MS-CLIS at IIIT-A. I am pursuing B.E in Computer Science & i am into my final semester. So i need study material for the preparation of the entrance? Please reply soon...!!!

24th February 2018, 11:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need study material for entrance preparation of MS-CLIS?

Study Materials Required for entrance Exam preparation of MS CLIS (MS in Cyber Law and Information Security):

There are several study materials available for the stream of Cyber Law and Information Security. They are,

>> Introduction to Information Security and Cyber Laws by Surya Prakash Tripathi and Ritendra Goel

>> Fundamentals of Cyber Security by Mayank Bhushan

>> Information Security and Cyber Laws by Prof. Sanjeev Kumar Sharma

1st March 2018, 12:43 PM
david90

Default Re: Need study material for entrance preparation of MS-CLIS?

MS CLIS means MS in Cyber Law and Information Security.For this, the candidates should holding, B.tech, B.E. or Law degree & Masters degree holder can also apply for this course.

IIITA accepts sponsored candidates who have minimum one-year work experience and should have minimum 60% marks.

Admission Process: (3 stages)

Application screening
Entrance Exam
Interview

Study material:

Information security & Cyber Laws by Ankush Shree Aggarwal

Introduction to Information Security and Cyber Laws by Surya Prakash Tripathi & Parveen Kumar Shukla

Principles & Theory of Cyber Security by Prof.Sanjeev Kumar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?