11th November 2016, 09:55 PM
syed talib ali

How can I get admission in Government Marine Engineering colleges? What is the qualification required and what is the fee structure?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue Marine Engineering so I want to know how can I get admission in Government Marine Engineering colleges? Please tell me about the qualification criteria required and the fee structure of the college.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Marine Engineering from any College? Which Colleges in Indian offer Marine Engineering course and what is the eligibility criteria required for admission? -- [New]
  2. Are there any marine engineering college in Trivandrum? What is the qualification required for admission?
  3. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  4. Colleges/Institutes which offer Marine Engineering? Procedure of admission and their fee structure?
  5. List of the government engineering colleges along with their details like last date of application forms submission, fee structure etc, offering marine engineering course?
  6. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  7. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  8. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Fee structure and list of government engineering colleges in Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tirunelveli? What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission for 4 years in B.E degree?
  10. Best Marine engineering colleges of South India? What is the selection procedure and the fee structure? Courses that are offered?
  11. Requirements to get admission in Marine Engineering?
  12. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  13. List of Marine Engineering Colleges in Kerala? How to get admission and what is the fee structure?
  14. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  15. What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities?
  16. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  17. How to get admission in Marine Engineering Course? Which are the colleges and the minimum qualification required?
  18. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
21st May 2017, 01:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in Government Marine Engineering colleges? What is the qualification required and what is the fee structure?

To get admission for pursuing Marine Engineering course at Government Marine Engineering colleges, you should have passed 12th standard with PCM stream with minimum aggregate of 60% marks and minimum of 50% marks in English language at 10th or 12th Standard examinations. You need to appear and qualify the Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test (IMUCET) and participate in the counselling process to get admission for pursuing Marine Engineering course. The fee structure for Marine Engineering course is Rs.2,25,000/- per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?