6th November 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Marine Engineering Course? Which are the colleges and the minimum qualification required?

Hi,Good Evening,I am astudent of class XII, Iwant to be a Marine Eng.I want know how I can get admission in this course. Please send me information about -MinimumQualification,Collage,
Also I mention I live at Kolkata inWestbengal

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Marine Engineering Course? Which are the colleges and the minimum qualification required?
  2. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  3. Are there any marine engineering college in Trivandrum? What is the qualification required for admission?
  4. Qualifications required for marine engineering colleges?
  5. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Required Qualification to join Marine Engineering?
  7. Requirements to get admission in Marine Engineering? -- [New]
  8. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  9. What is the minimum qualification required for marine engineering?
  10. How to join marine engineering? What is the qualification?
  11. What is the qualification required for admission in marine colleges?
  12. Required Qualification to join Diploma in Marine Engineering?
  13. Information regarding Cut off marks to get admission for Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu? Best Colleges offering Marine Engineering course?
  14. Qualification required for Marine Engineering?
  15. Procedure to get admission in marine engineering in India?
  16. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  17. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the points required to do marine engineering? How much qualification is needed to do marine engineering?
14th December 2011, 12:40 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Marine Engineering Course? Which are the colleges and the minimum qualification required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,Good Evening,I am astudent of class XII, Iwant to be a Marine Eng.I want know how I can get admission in this course. Please send me information about -MinimumQualification,Collage,
If you live in Kolkata and willing to pursue marine engineering from there, which institute could be a better option than Marine Engineering & Research Institute Kolkata.

To be eligible for the course, you must have passed +2 with the subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Maths. To get admission in this institute, you will have to qualify Joint Entrance Exam conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology.
The maximum age limit to apply for the course is 20 years.
The duration of the course is 4 years.

For more information, refer to the official webpage of MERI.
28th February 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Marine Engineering Course? Which are the colleges and the minimum qualification required?

I had completed diploma how will i join with marine engg course &how many years i will study this course in part time
28th February 2012, 06:06 PM
simmi9044

Friend, in order to join in
Marine Engineering, You need to complete 10th. should complete 12th with
good percentage. should appear for the Entrance
Examination. It contains questions from
Mathematics, Physics and
Chemistry of 11th and 12th
Standard. Initially, you need to appear
for the Examinations like, IIT-JEEE OR AIEEE. Based your rank, you can get
in to Top Engineering colleges
like IIT's. List of Colleges are : IIT, Delhi. IIT, Mumbai. IIT, Kanpur. IIT, Madras. IIT, Karaghpur. IIT, Hyderabad. All The Best.
29th February 2012, 11:27 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI!
If you want to marine engineering then you have pass entrance exam like A.I.E.E.E etc..

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and maths with minimum 50% marks.
> Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.
> Must be citizen of India.

GOOD LUCK!
18th April 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

is there necessary to attempt cet exam to get admmission in marine engeenering or there is any spacil enterance exam
22nd May 2012, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

hi i m a student of 12th grade i m not sure i vil score good no of % or a gud no of rank in boards or aieee resp
what shud i do in order to get admsn for marine engg
9th June 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

i have got 59% in pcm am i eligible for doing marine eng...
13th September 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

what i can do for the admission of marine engineering after compliting diploma engineering
15th March 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Hi,i'm 2 student.
I'm not attended the entrance exam, is it possible for me to get admission in marine engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?