29th May 2013, 12:21 PM
BINDU AJAY NAIR

Are there any marine engineering college in Trivandrum? What is the qualification required for admission?

Dear Sir,

Pls advice any marine engineering schools/colleges in Trivandrum? What the qualifications requried for admission? Fees structure ??

Your valuable reply will be highly appreciated.

Best rds
Bindu Nair

Related Questions:
  1. What will be my rank after scoring 150 in Kerala EEE?
  2. How can I become a marine engineer after Polytechnic? How much percentage is required to take admission in marine engineering college
  3. How to get admission in Marine Engineering? What is the minimum qualification required for it?
  4. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join marine engineering? What is the qualification?
  6. Required Qualification to join Diploma in Marine Engineering?
  7. How to get admission in Marine Engineering Course? Which are the colleges and the minimum qualification required?
  8. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  9. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  10. Qualification required for Marine Engineering?
  11. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  12. What are the points required to do marine engineering? How much qualification is needed to do marine engineering?
  13. Required Qualification to join Marine Engineering?
  14. Qualifications required for marine engineering colleges?
  15. Required Qualification to join Marine Engineering?
  16. Qualification needed to become a Marine Engineer? Best Marine engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  17. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How can I join marine engineering after 12th? What is the qualification required?
9th July 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any marine engineering college in Trivandrum? What is the qualification required for admission?

is there any government marine enineering college for Btech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?