30th March 2016, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to study B.A.(Political Science) in Delhi University?

Sir,
I want to know about the percentage requires in 12th so that to get admission in Delhi University for B.A.(Political Science) course? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Botany) in Delhi University?
  3. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to study B.Sc in Delhi University? Total admission expenses?
  4. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Science to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Presidency University?
  5. Can I apply to study B.Com in Delhi University with 85% in 12th?
  6. Can I get admission in DU if secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
  7. Aggregate percentage required in class 12th for Open schooling graduation at Delhi University?
  8. Detailed information, admission procedure and percentage required in 12th to study B.Stat in ISI, Delhi?
  9. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to join JBT course in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.A.(English)? List of reputed colleges in Delhi?
  12. What to study in USA after 12th for Planetary Science? Percentage required and exam to give?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Biochemistry) in Osmania University?
  14. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  15. List of top 3 colleges of Delhi University for JBT course? What is the percentage required for science stream?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 12th PCM to study B.Sc(Electronics) in Pune University?
  17. Minimum percentage required in 12th Science to study MBBS in Abroad?
  18. Percentage required in 12th standard to study MBBS in China?
3rd April 2016, 08:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study B.A.(Political Science) in Delhi University?

The cut off remains very high for admission in Delhi University. You must have at least 85% marks or above if you are a general category candidate.

Reserved category candidates can get admission with less than this marks but still cut off is high for them too. Hence, try to score above 90% if you are a general candidate.
3rd April 2016, 11:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study B.A.(Political Science) in Delhi University?

Percentage Criteria required in 12th Class to pursue B.A in Political Science in Delhi University:

There are several streams available in Bachelor of Arts at Delhi University. Disciplines available in Bachelor of Arts are as follows viz., Sociology, Economics, Geography, English, Linguistics, Philosophy, History, Sanskrit, Political Science and Psychology.

The minimum educational qualification required and percentage criteria required are given below.

>> Minimum Qualification Required: Candidates must have completed "12th Class" from a recognized institute/ board.

>> Minimum Percentage Required: Candidates must have secured an aggregate of 45% marks in the qualifying Examination.

>> And the merit list shall be determines at par one Language and 3 best elective subjects.
4th April 2016, 01:16 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To get admission to study B.A in Political Science in Delhi University, candidates must have completed their class 12th or equivalent with at least 45% of marks in aggregate from a recognized Board.
4th April 2016, 02:54 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

According to the norms, you should have scored a minimum of 45% in aggregate in order to be eligible to get admission in the course but in reality there is no chance you are getting admission in the course with that much of marks, therefore, you should try to score at least above 80%-85% in order to have a chance to get admission.
1st April 2017, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Is political science in class 12 compulsory to pursue ba political science in college
21st May 2017, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage required in cbse 12th to get admission in graduation with political science in jnu du and bhu answer me separately
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?