2nd April 2015, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study B.Tech in Indian Institute of Business And Technology, Aurangabad?

Hello Sir,
I would like to know that for study B.Tech in
Indian Institute Of Business And Technology, Aurangabad
What I have to do?
Please let me know as soon as possible.

8th April 2015, 02:28 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.Tech in Indian Institute of Business And Technology, Aurangabad?

To get admission in B.Tech in Indian Institute of Business And Technology, Aurangabad just follow steps below :

You can obtain application form from the college as well as download it free from institute's website.
There is no entrance exam for admission.
Fill the application form and submit it to the institution before last date indicated on the application form.

Candidate have to provide self attached copies of following :
  • Birth Certificate
  • Copy of the certificate of last academic qualification.
  • 3 additional PP size photograph with signature of the student on its back.
  • Updated Resume / CV

Fee has to be pais through DD or Cheque in favour of “Indian Institute of Business & Technology” payable at Aurangabad.

For more details just visit : http://www.iibtedu.com/admission_pro.php
8th April 2015, 05:21 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.Tech in Indian Institute of Business And Technology, Aurangabad?

To get admission in B.Tech and B.E courses at Indian Institute of Business and Technology(IIBT), Aurangabad, you should apply for admission by getting an application form from the admission office or by downloading it from its official website. Then you should fill up and submit that application along with your academic certificates. And IIBT does not conduct any entrance test, because it offers admissions on the basis of academic profile of the applicants. So, you can easily get admission in Indian Institute of Business and Technology, Aurangabad.

If you still have any doubts regarding admission process, you can refer following link. http://www.iibtedu.com/admission_pro.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?