9th October 2015, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for pursuing Economic Honours from DU?

Sir, I am a student of class 12th in CBSE. My subjects are Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English & Hindi. I want to know about the eligibility criteria to pursue Economic honours degree from DU?

9th October 2015, 09:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for pursuing Economic Honours from DU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am a student of class 12th in CBSE. My subjects are Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English & Hindi. I want to know about the eligibility criteria to pursue Economic honours degree from DU?
Eligibility criteria for B.A in Economics in Delhi University:-

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with Economics/ Mathematics from a recognized board are eligible for for B.A in Economics.

Your age should be above 17 years.
10th October 2015, 01:08 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, you are not eligible to get the admission in the Delhi university in the Economics honors.

DU is among the best university and admission in the colleges of the university is on the basis of the aggregate in the board examination. But as from the 2015 the DU have made changes in the admission procedure for the B.Com and Economics.

Now, it is mandatory to have the mathematics as main subject in the board examination for the admission in the Economics. So you are not eligible to get the admission.

For more information about the admission procedure visit at the www.du.ac.in.
10th October 2015, 06:33 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria for doing Economic Honours under DU:

Candidates must have completed their class 12th or equivalent form a recognized Board with Economics/Mathematics as a subject are eligible.
Candidates age must not be less than 18 years.
13th June 2016, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

sir now i completed my BA economic with math and now i want to do bachelor of business economic.
so sir what is the process of admission of BBE and what eligibility want to do BBE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?