11th June 2016, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for ICWA if weak in maths?

I'm too weak in maths. Should I take ICWA course with B.Com or after B.Com but I don't want maths in my future. Please tell me should I take ICWA course?

12th June 2016, 12:56 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go for ICWA if weak in maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm too weak in maths. Should I take ICWA course with B.Com or after B.Com but I don't want maths in my future. Please tell me should I take ICWA course?
Yes, you are eligible to apply for ICWAI course. Mathematics subject may not be required at the time of applying for ICWAI course. But, you should develop your Mathematics skill to qualify ICWAI. ICWAI course is the combination of Mathematics/Statics and Theory subjects.
12th June 2016, 12:02 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, you can do ICWA even if you feel you are weak in Mathematics. The eligibility to study ICWA Foundation is a pass in 10+2. So you can join and study the course. After completing the Foundation, you can join ICWA Intermediate and then ICWA Final. In Foundation course you have to clear the Fundamentals of Business Mathematics & Statistics paper. There are many coaching classes available for the Foundation course, so they will teach you the mathematics subject. You can clear the subject easily with special tuition. The scope for the ICWA course is very good. You can find many jobs after ICWA. So you can choose the ICWA course. The website link is given for your reference Official Website
13th June 2016, 09:56 AM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Yes, you can take ICWA course happily if you poor in Maths also, because ICWA course contain subjects like Accounts, Costing and Financial management and Company law etc.. So, you don’t have much knowledge of maths in this course.

But you must have some basic knowledge of maths to clear the Foundation course. For this join good coaching center improve your Maths skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?