15th June 2017, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

How can I study MBBS, if didn’t applied for NEET?

I have completed my 12th standard in 2017, I did not apply for NEET exam. But I want to study MBBS. Please give a correct advice for me. I want to study MBBS in Tamilnadu government medical college.

15th June 2017, 11:55 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study MBBS, if didn’t applied for NEET?

NEET is the single entrance examination in the country for admissions to MBBS and BDS programmes, as per a Supreme Court directive in 2016.

If you have not applied NEET exam this year , then you can prepare one more your to get good ranks in entrance and can get good colleges .

The eligibility criteria :

The candidate should be a 10th pass from a recognize board exam.
The candidates should be a 12th pass or final year students can apply for this exam with PCB.

The list of some other entrance exam which you can also apply are as follows:

Gujarat Common Entrance Test for MBBS BDS Admission

AIIMS All India Institute of Medical Sciences

AIPMT All India Pre-Medical/ Pre-Dental Entrance Test

AIPVT All India Pre-Veterinary Test

AFMC Armed Forces Medical College Entrance Exam

BHU PMT 2017 Banaras Hindu University Pre Medical Test

VMU AICEE Vinayaka Missions University All India Common Entrance Examination

KCET 2017 Karnataka Common Entrance Test

MHT CET 2017 Maharashtra Common Entrance Test

COMEDK 2017 Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka

CMC Vellore 2017 Christian Medical College, Vellore

EAMCET Medical Engineering, Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance Test

KEAM Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Examination

UPCAT Uttar Pradesh Common Admission Test

UPCPMT Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test

JIPMER 2017 Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research

GOA CET 2017 Goa Common Entrance Test

UPMT Uttarakhand Common Pre Medical Entrance Examination

AU AIMEE Annamalai University All India Medical Entrance Exam

HP CPMT Himachal Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test
15th June 2017, 12:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

If you have not applied for NEET and interested to do MBBS course then, you can appear and qualify in any other Medical entrance examinations like AIIMS, EAMCET, etc., or you can buy a seat through Management quota by spending more money to buy a seat. You can't get admission in TamilNadu Government college for pursuing MBBS course, if you have not applied for NEET examination.
15th June 2017, 01:32 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

To study MBBS the candidate has to appear for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, without appearing NEET the candidate cannot pursue the MBBS course, however AIIMS and JIPMER are apart from this they take their own entrance examination in order to provide the seats to the successful candidates. The age of the candidate should be or less than 25 years. The candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% in 10+2 with physics, chemistry and biology as the compulsory subjects to be eligible to write the NEET exam.
15th June 2017, 01:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 12th standard in 2017, I did not apply for NEET exam. But I want to study MBBS. Please give a correct advice for me. I want to study MBBS in Tamilnadu government medical college.

You can get admission to study MBBS course in some private medical colleges, if not appeared for NEET. Private Medical Colleges conduct their own entrance test for the admission to MBBS course. Those candidates who have passed HSC or 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply for taking admission to the MBBS course in the private medical colleges. The fee for the course and donations are very high. You can also study the MBBS course in other countries like China, Philippines, Russia, Georgia etc. without appearing for NEET.
15th June 2017, 03:06 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to say that you can't get admission in any governments medical college for pursuing MBBS without appearing and qualifying NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test)/AIIMS/JIPMER entrance examination.
However some reputed private medical colleges offer admission for MBBS through management quota, but for which you have to pay big amount.
For admission in these colleges you don't have to have appear in any entrance test.
15th June 2017, 05:16 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

MBBS refers to Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and same is a bachelor degree course of five and a half years ( including one year of internship ) after completing which one heads towards becoming a doctor.

Now as far as you are concerned about getting admission in MBBS degree course haing not applied for NEET then I would like to let you know that you are eligible for MBBS only if you have appeared in AIIMS MBBS entrance examination ( for admisson in AIIMS ) or JIPMER MBBS entrance examination as from 2015 admission in MBBS degree in any medical college of India is done on the basis of these three examination.

For detail regarding NEET, AIIMS MBBS entrance examination and JIPMER MBBS entrance examination you can refer to their respective official link www.cbseneet.nic.in, www.aiimsexams.org, www.jipmer.edu.in.
15th June 2017, 09:55 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to let you know that for pursuing MBBS degree course from any medical college of India one has to qualify anyone of NEET, AIIMS MBBS entrance examination or JIPMER MBBS entrance examination.

Now as you have not applied for NEET then you can pursue MBBS degree course in India only if you have appeared and have managed to qualify AIIMS MBBS entrance examination or JIPMER MBBS entrance examination otherwise not.
15th June 2017, 10:22 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

At present, there are only there examination in India through which a candidate can get admission in MBBS course.

*AIIMS MBBS entrance exam.

*NEET exam for medical colleges of Central and State government and private colleges.

*JIPMER exam.

If you have not applied for any one of these examination then there is no chance for getting admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Tamil Nadu.
15th June 2017, 10:37 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Only two option to get admission in MBBS course now :-

NEET.

AIIMS MBBS.

So, if you want to get admission in Tamil Nadu government colleges you have to appear and qualify in NEET examination conducted by CBSE.

The examination is conducted by CBSE every year. So, continue your preparation to appear in examination next year. To get more information about examination visit at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
15th June 2017, 11:01 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You can not get admission in Bachelor of Medicine or Bachelor of Surgery without having National Eligibility cum Entrance Test scorecard. Earlier private medical colleges used to take admission on basis of marks scored in 10+2 but from 2016, it is compulsory for them also to take NEET scorecard into consideration for admission in MBBS or BDS course.

You can get admission next year only by clearing NEET examination with good rank. You should prepare for one year and try to secure more than 75% marks in NEET exam to get admission in top medical colleges of Tamil Nadu.
15th June 2017, 11:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for state level medical entrance exam, if you haven't applied for NEET. There are some medical entrance exams like CPMT, AIIMS, etc, which are available for you.

In Tamilnadu, there is state level medical entrance exam too. You can apply for it, when there is any notification.
16th June 2017, 12:59 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot apply for MBBS course since you have not applied in the NEET examination. In order to indulge yourself in the Medical line, you must have to qualify in the entrance examination of the MBBS course, qualifying in which you can get a seat to study MBBS course. So, just appear in the NEET examination and qualify in it to pursue MBBS course further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?