15th June 2017, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I continue my LLB from third year onwards now?

Dear Sir, I have completed my 2nd year LLB in 2007 and I joined the job. Now I want to continue my law from third year. Can I continue my LLB from 3rd year?

15th June 2017, 02:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I continue my LLB from third year onwards now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I have completed my 2nd year LLB in 2007 and I joined the job. Now I want to continue my law from third year. Can I continue my LLB from 3rd year?

Sorry, it is not possible to continue the LLB course from the third year after studying a second year course in the year 2007. The maximum period allowed for completing a three year LLB course is six years. Therefore, it is not possible to rejoin and study for the third year. It is advisable to contact the law college you studied for exact information. You can join some other course based on your qualification. It is very difficult to get readmission after ten years for any course.
15th June 2017, 05:47 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

You can only get admission if there is not much of a gap and if the institute and university accepts your application regarding your absence.

The reason should be acceptable otherwise there is no other way than to get admission in the very first year itself and then continue with your studies.
15th June 2017, 11:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, you can't continue your LLB course because you have discontinued your course.

So you can apply LLB course from first year otherwise you can do your job.
16th June 2017, 01:20 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am very much sorry to deliver the fact that you cannot continue your left over LLB course at this instant after the year 2007. Since there is a long term gap of 10 years in between your left over studies, it is not possible to continue it at this moment. You can pursue LLB course from the very beginning from any Open University through Distance mode of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?