28th October 2016, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

How much should I score in NEET to get admission in MBBS?

Hello Sir, I want to pursue MBBS but before that I have to qualify NEET exam. I want to know how much should I score in NEET to get admission in MBBS? Please answer as soon as possible.

29th October 2016, 07:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in NEET to get admission in MBBS?

To get admission in Government College of MBBS you have to qualify the NEET exam that is conducted every year only. Actually there is not any specific criteria of marks required in order to get admission because the Cutoff may increase or decrease as per the setting of question paper every year. Personally I would like to suggest you to do the best. Try to score as much as you can if possible try to score more than 500 marks out of 720. It would be better if you check previous year cutoffs also.
3rd April 2017, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much should I score in NEET to get admission in MBBS?

Sir/maam, will i get admission in any medical college of assam if i score 345 in NEET being a general student? Should i drop a year? Please, help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?