25th August 2016, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

How to change my college from IHM Hajipur to IHM Delhi?

Sir, I have given entrance and I have got 8367 AIR. I have been allotted for IHM Hajipur but I want to study in IHM Delhi. Please tell me what should I do to get Delhi college?

26th August 2016, 06:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change my college from IHM Hajipur to IHM Delhi?

To change from IHM Hajipur to IHM Delhi, you must have to wait for the further counselling by upgrading your counselling status to the next level. Otherwise you can directly apply to the IHM Delhi with the above rank you scored and if they can provide a seat for you then you can get admission in IHM Delhi.
26th August 2016, 10:02 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

If it is allotted through the counseling then there is no way out to change your college if there are no seats vacant in the college you want to study in. The only way is to take a drop and appear in the exam next year, secure a better rank and get the desired college through the counseling.

However, if you really find some genuine problem in the studies or the stay there, you can apply for the change in the seat, but that too after some days of studying there.

You have to meet the heads of both the institutions and if they agree, then only you can change the college, otherwise not.
7th October 2017, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

How to change ihm jaipur to ihm chandigarh i have sent me family problem?
16th November 2018, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am from lucknow and i am studying in ihm bhopal but due to some financial prblm i am not able to afford the expenses in bhopal i want to take a transfer to ihm lucknow please help me that what should i do
25th November 2018, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have given entrance and I have got 24000 AIR. I have been allotted for IHM gurdaspur but I want to study in IHM Delhi. Please tell me what to do. .
17th September 2021, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir by mistake I have applied for CIHM but I want AIHM so is their any choice that I can change cllg
25th September 2021, 12:48 AM
Shamaila parween

To change you have to wait atleast for counseling or interview. otherwise you can directly apply to iHm delhi college if they have seat then go for it.You have to meet the heads of both the institutions and if they agree, then only you can change the college, otherwise not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?