19th August 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

How to get settled in america after doing hotel management from IHM Hajipur

I did my hotel managment from IHM hajipur and wants to get settle in america , what should i do now?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to join Hotel Management and what is the fee structure in IHM college of hotel management
  3. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  4. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  5. What is the fee structure to join IHM college of Hotel management?
  6. Which sector of hotel management job is suitable after completing B.Sc in hotel management from Ranjita IHM Bhubaneshwar?
  7. How may I do Management Training Program from ITDC?What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done B.Sc in hotel management from SAMS IHM Varanasi
  8. What is the fee structure of the Hotel Management Colleges? Percentage required to get admission in IHM?
  9. Can I do graduation in Hotel Management after passing 12th science stream? Can I get admission in IHM Dadar without answering IIT JEE? What is the fee structure in IHM Dadar and Mumbai?
  10. Which is the best college for hotel management between IIHM and IHM? Which course between B,A, BSc Diploma
  11. Is it better to opt for BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration Course from IHM? Is this course oriented towards food making or towards hotel management?
  12. Government jobs available for IHM passed Hotel Management students? -- [New]
  13. MBA in hospitality from IHM after b.sc in hotel management? forms?
  14. Date of entrance exam for MSc(2 years) Hotel Management course? Institutes conducting this course in India?
  15. Fee structure and syllabus for B.Sc in Hotel Management at Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) preferably in Hyderabad?
  16. Is bachelor preparatory program eligible for admission in BSc hotel management
  17. IHM-A: Topics in general discussion and personal interviews? Scope of Hotel Management course from IHM-A?
  18. Can I apply for IAS exam if I am a Hotel management graduate from IHM Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?