29th August 2016, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

How to do Interior Designing course after completion of 1.5 year Community Health Management course?

How to do interior designing and what is the procedure to take admission. After completion of my 1.5 year of community health management course I want to do this course.

29th August 2016, 08:10 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Interior Designing course after completion of 1.5 year Community Health Management course?

In order to get admission in the above mentioned course, you should have completed a minimum educational qualification of +2 level from a recognized board and after that you will have to appear for entrance test conducted by the prospective Institute or any of the examination mentioned below.

BFA entrance examination in India:

> B.H.U BFA Entrance Examination

> Delhi University entrance exam

> JNAFAU Entrance Exam

> UP TGT, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?