26th November 2016, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for BTC course after completion of graduation from open university?

Dear Sir, I have completed my graduation from open university can I apply for BTC course? What is the minimum criteria they will look for? Will it be ok if I just completed the graduation? Please provide me the details on this as soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for BTC if I have completed my graduation with one backlog?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for BTC after scoring 58% marks in Graduation? Which is better between BTC and B.Ed?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for BTC or not after completion diploma course?
  4. Can I apply for BTC if I am doing my Post graduation course in distance mode?
  5. Am I eligible for doing IAS after completion of graduation from open university? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to apply for IPS officer exam after completion of graduation from open board?
  7. Clarification about eligibility for BTC course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for BTC after passing graduation in B.E?
  9. Am I eligible to do M.Tech from distance learning after completion of B.E in Information Technology?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in Allahabad University for doing post graduation course after completion of graduation from open university?
  11. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks?
  12. Am I eligible for BTC course having done graduation in 2015?
  13. How much should I score in BA to apply for BTC entrance exam? When can I apply for BTC exam?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS and SBI bank exam after completion of post graduation from DU open learning?
  15. Am I eligible to do graduation in Ambedka Open university after attending the eligible test long back?
  16. Am I eligible to appear for IPS Exam after completion of Graduation from KSOU?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completion of graduation from UP college?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for IPS exams after graduation if I have completed from Open University?
5th December 2016, 06:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for BTC course after completion of graduation from open university?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for BTC course:

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for BTC course is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. If your University is recognized by Government Of India, then I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for BTC course. As Degree in any discipline is accepted, I am sure you are eligible to apply for this BTC course if you have completed Graduation from a recognized university.

The minimum age required is 21 years and the maximum age must not exceed 30 years in order to apply for this BTC course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?