2nd February 2018, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

How to find out which line is best for me?

Which line is best for me. I have got 60% marks in 12th from science stream (non medical) and I choose a computer line. In computer line I will learn software engineering from DICS (Faridabad, Neelam chowk).
Please tell me rapidly.

2nd February 2018, 08:57 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to find out which line is best for me?

The course which you want to choose after passing your 12th standard with PCM depends upon your interest.
As you are thinking to choose computer as your course after passing 12th standard with PCM, then definitely it would be prolific for you.
Nowadays computer engineering or any related course has value in the future because the world is totally depend on the computers.
2nd February 2018, 09:04 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

It is very simple to find out that which is the best line for you. It depends on your interest, if you are interested in doing something then you will definitely give your best in that and get good results. Same goes in education field also. If you are good in computers and also interested, then close your eyes and go for that. You will definitely perform well in the field and you will be dedicated towards that.
2nd February 2018, 09:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested in computer line, then you can go for BCA and MCA like courses. Other than this, you can go for B.Tech CSE through JEE.

If you can get admission at a top college and gain good skills, then you have a bright future in this field.
3rd February 2018, 03:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since, you have completed class 12th examination with 60% of marks in it, you must go for B.Tech degree course as your Graduation.
Below I have mentioned list of specializations in Engineering, just have a look over it.

Mechanical Engineering

Civil Engineering

Electrical Engineering

Computer Science Engineering

Aeronautical Engineering

Chemical Engineering

Mining Engineering

Petroleum Engineering etc.
3rd February 2018, 11:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As you are done with 12th Class from Science stream, you are free to choose the best discipline after 12th Class in order to find job as well as career opportunities.

The course that has a very much demand in the current era is Engineering. Yes, there are several streams available in B.E/ B.Tech and I suggest you to choose the best one based on your interests and the skills that you have.

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, Computer Engineering is one of the best streams that are available and good as far as job opportunities are concerned. After completion of the course, you may find employment opportunities in

<> Software sector
<> Private organizations
<> as well as in Government sector

I would suggest you to continue with the software engineering line in order to find better job opportunities. If you are interested, you may even go for doing some short term computer courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?