20th April 2014, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses that I have to complete in order to do research?

sir/madam ,
i am interested in medical research and i want to enter into the research field and want to do many researches,so what are the courses that i have to complete in order to do research and please let me know the details and eligibility for the courses that i have to do.

25th May 2014, 01:17 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the courses that I have to complete in order to do research?

PHD is the course in which you can do research and that’s why it is called research line for research line you have to do PHD.

So for the research line the best way is to go with the PhD line as that is the best line to do research after the master degree course. So that you can complete your research line as you have to give an entrance test for this. As in that you can do much research study like in various streams like Science and arts and also in those streams there is many subjects to do research for it and also in that subjects there is many topics to do research in your future.

As far as I know the PhD is the best way for the research line study carrier. So if you want to go for research line you can go for the PhD after completing your Master degree and you have to get a good score in that. So as I think you are getting clear about your problem. Best of luck for your future research line.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?