9th March 2016, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.Sc. Honours course with Chemistry subject in PU Chandigarh?

I have got 64% marks in 12th from medical side. I wish to get admission in the B.Sc. honours course with Chemistry subject. Kindly tell me how can i get admission in the course?

10th March 2016, 02:59 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Sc. Honours course with Chemistry subject in PU Chandigarh?

If you have studied PCB at your +2, then I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for the course as you have mentioned above and if not then you will have to fill up the application form online or you cab even get the application forms from the college itself. After filling up the application form, you will be provided admission depending upon your marks scored in 12th boards.

Some prominent Institutes do provide admission on the basis of marks scored in entrance tests conducted by the state or the respective Institute itself, therefore, in those cases you will have to clear the test and then get admission depending upon merit basis.
10th March 2016, 03:08 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Sc. Honours course with Chemistry subject in PU Chandigarh?

In order to be eligible to pursue B.Sc Honours in Chemistry, you need to have studied PCM at your 11th and 12th level of education, and as you have not studied PCM at that level therefore, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to pursue the above mentioned course.
10th March 2016, 03:58 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You are eligible to apply for the course of Chemistry as have scored more than 60% in 12th.
So you need to apply for the course of Chemistry in PU Chandigarh.
Once you have done so there will be a list which will be published by the college and once your name is in the list you will be able to pursue the course of Chemistry in B.Sc Honours in PU Chandigarh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?