9th October 2015, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.Sc. honours course in Molecular Biology subject in Kolkata?

I have got following marks in HS 2013.

English 85
Physics 70
Chemistry 72
Biology 89
Maths 32

How can i get admission in molecular biology honours subject in kolkata?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Ph.D in molecular biology?
  2. Name of helpful books for PhD in Science subjects entrance exam?
  3. Job options after BSc. in bioscience (general/pass) with subject combination of Zoology, Botany, and Molecular biology (biophysics and biochemistry)?
  4. Which entrance exam to give for doing B.Sc in Molecular Biology?
  5. List of top 3 colleges in Kolkata for BSc in Microbiology?
  6. Can I study PhD in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology or Genetic Engineering in Abroad if pursuing M.Sc(Botany) last semester?
  7. Which are the courses offered in the field of genetics?
  8. Procedure of admission in B.Sc(General) or B.Sc(honours) at DU for 2015 session?
  9. Can we change BSc Biology to BSc Honors in Hindi? Any extra subject to be added?
  10. Reference books of Life Sciences for preparation of CSIR-NET
  11. List of universities offering PhD in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology at West Bengal? Procedure to get admission?
  12. PhD in Molecular Biology from US on funding or financial assistance? Names of such universities in US?
  13. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it true that after doing BSc in Molecular Biology from UK chances of getting a job is slim? Is it worth doing it from UK?
  15. Marine Bio-Technology for student pursing B.Sc (Biology & Chemistry) without honors?
  16. Why can't I get admission to Physics honours in colleges of Kolkata?
  17. PhD in Botany entrance test papers and reference books?
  18. List good colleges in Kolkata offering admission in Biochemistry Honours?
12th October 2015, 01:30 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Sc. honours course in Molecular Biology subject in Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got following marks in HS 2013.

English 85
Physics 70
Chemistry 72
Biology 89
Maths 32

How can i get admission in molecular biology honours subject in kolkata?
You required to appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. Since, you have scored good marks major subjects like, Chemistry, Biology and Physics, so you are definitely eligible for B.Sc Hons. The B.Sc (Hons) is a three year degree program which is divided into six semesters. The objective of B.Sc Hons is to provide a platform for an Academic career.

Aspirants who have completed their (10+2) with an aggregate of 50% marks in Biology, Chemistry and Physics separately are eligible for admission. Admission to B. Sc Hons course is made through a written exam conducted by the concerned University.
14th October 2015, 03:18 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Sc. honours course in Molecular Biology subject in Kolkata?

You are eligible to take admission in B.Sc as you have completed your class 12th.
Candidates who have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognized Board with at lest 50% of marks are eligible for the B.Sc course. It is a three years degree course. As you have you have scored well in the major subjects, you are eligible to take admission under B.Sc Biology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?