22nd October 2015, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do 3rd year in any university if completed 2 years of B.Sc from Burdwan University?

Dear Sir,
I have done my 2 years B.Sc from Burdwan University. I am interested to do 3rd year. Is it possible to do from any university? Waiting for your reply.
With Regards-
Ekta Singh

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options after BSc? I have completed BSc Zoology Honors
  2. Can I do Ph.D in MCA from Burdwan University after completing MCA(Regular) with 76%?
  3. Procedure to apply for PhD in Environmental Science program in Burdwan University for M.Sc postgraduate of Calcutta University?
  4. Eligibility to restudy M.A. in English in IGNOU if completed from University of Burdwan?
  5. How may I do MA in Bengali from any university after completing BA in Bengali honors from Burdwan university?
  6. List of good colleges for M.Tech correspondence in Civil Engineering?
  7. How to apply for Ph.d programme at Burdwan University or Jadavpur University?
  8. Am I eligible for IIT-JEE having completed 10+2, 3 years back?
  9. Can I get admission in 1st year General BSc in Mumbai University after completing diploma?
  10. Is it possible to do graduation in 1 year? I am a BSc student
  11. Can I get admission in 3rd year at Sikkim University if completed B.Com 1st and 2nd years from Andhra University?
  12. Is it possible to do post graduation in M.A with distance learning after B.A with 48% 10 years back?
  13. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?
  14. Is it possible to do B.Tech after BSc after scoring less than 60%?
  15. Am I eligible for MAT Exam being a Graduate from Burdwan University and having work experience of 4.5 years?
  16. Correspondence course M.Tech. in mechanical after years of experience after Btech -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there percentage relaxation in Burdwan University for SC candidates? Is my B.Ed done under relaxation is valid?
  18. How can I apply for B.Ed(Bengali) through correspondence? I've completed my master degree from burdwan university(W.B) and currently working in a school
27th October 2015, 08:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do 3rd year in any university if completed 2 years of B.Sc from Burdwan University?

There is no such procedure for doing 3rd year from another university. No other university will accept a candidate of another university for just one year. Degree is awarded by one university and you need to complete the while course from one university only.

Hence, it should be better to pursue the 3rd year from the same university because there is no other way of competing the same degree.
10th March 2016, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do 3rd year in any university if completed 2 years of B.Sc from Burdwan University?

I appeared for B.Sc. in 1985 and got back in Math. Is it possible to complete B.SC now by appearing for Math only?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?