14th October 2017, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

How to get a seat in Nizam college for graduation?

Sir, I have got 80.9% in intermediate and I have the NCC certificate and I have some extra curricular activities certificates. Can I get a seat for doing my graduation course in Nizam college?

14th October 2017, 11:13 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a seat in Nizam college for graduation?

Since, you have completed your Intermediate with 80.9% of marks, you can definitely get admission in Nizam College for Graduate degree course.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination from a recognized Board are eligible to opt for the Graduate degree courses in the relevant field at Nizam College. Admission is based on the merit marks scored in the previous examination.
So, if you are interested for the admission at Nizam College, you have to fill the application form for the same from the official website of the college.
15th October 2017, 07:03 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You should fill up forms on the basis of sports quota then only there are chances to get admission in graduation in Nizam College. You can get admission easily on the basis of sports quota.
In general you have to fill up forms and then need to qualify entrance examination and even after that you need to clear cutoff marks then only you will be eligible to get admission.
But from sports quota it will be easier to clear entrance exam and its cutoff marks are also low. Therefore, it will be easier to clear exam and get admission.
15th October 2017, 07:09 PM
ranu shahi

There are some seats reserved for sports quota candidates that is why you are eligible to get admitted through this quota.
In colleges various preferences are given to candidates of sports quota as well as having NCC certificates.
Cutoff marks also differ and it is easier to qualify entrance test. Every college admit students on the basis of entrance test. If you are eligible then take advantage and your admission is sure in graduation in desired stream which you want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?