14th October 2017, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for admission in Jute technology at Jadavpur university?

In 50% marks in general, can I get software engineering in Jadavpur university? Please give me answer quickly. I was seeing Jadavpur university's website but there I saw that I am eligible for only Jute technology and fishery technology. Please tell me this.

Related Questions:
  1. Choices which are being offering to me in all government engineering college after scoring 6148 rank in WBJEE?
  2. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  3. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Advanced Software and Network Technology in Jadavpur University? -- [New]
  4. When Jadavpur University M.Tech entrance exam will be conducted for Non-GATE applicant? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Jadavpur University?
  6. Admission procedure to MCA program in Jadavpur University
  7. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to study M.Sc(IT) in Jadavpur University?
  8. Which colleges can I join after pursuing B.E final year? I want to do M.Tech in Satellite Communication
  9. What's the procedure for taking admission in M.Tech course in Jadavpur University? My B.Tech CGPA is 6.65 up to 7th semester
  10. Admission procedure to study MSc(Botany) in Jadavpur University?
  11. Can I get admission in Jadavpur University with 123 marks in JEE Main and 91% marks in UP board exam? How to apply and what is the counselling procedure?
  12. Can I get a government college in WBJEE after scoring 4368 in WBJEE?
  13. How many seats are there in total in government engineering colleges?
  14. Can I get any government college after scoring 4778 in WBJEE and 499 in TFW
  15. Names of top 10 government B.Tech engineering colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library Science in Jadavpur University?
  17. List of government colleges in India to apply for B.Tech course after 12th PCB?
  18. Fee structure and admission procedure for admission in MCA in Jadavpur University ?
14th October 2017, 10:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for admission in Jute technology at Jadavpur university?

Procedure to apply for admission in Jute Technology course at Jadavpur University:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, admission into this Jute Technology basically done on the basis of marks secured in West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination. And remaining other vacant seats will be filled through Joint Entrance Examination.

The basic educational qualification required is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university with minimum 45% marks in it.

You are required to first appear in Entrance Examination's that are mentioned above and after securing good rank you will be given admission into this college based on merit score. I am providing you the contact details of the university for getting more details.

Ph. No: 033 2414 6666
Address: 188, Raja Subodh Chandra Mallick Road, Jadavpur-700032

Click here for Official Website
15th October 2017, 06:54 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Procedure to apply for admission in Jute technology at Jadavpur university?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Jadavpur University.
You should try to get admission for Software Engineering if you are not interested in Jute Technology.
You belong to general category that is why as per your marks it seems little bit difficult but you try your best.
And for this you should contact its official website for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?