12th April 2018, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Nizam College and Osmania University?

Respected Sir, I am studying in 12th standard with Commerce stream. I want to do BCom after my 12th either from Nizam College or from Osmania University. I just want to know about the cutoff percentage which is required in 12th standard for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Graphic Era University?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Team Lease Skills University?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BCom(H) in Symbiosis College of Commerce?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom(Accountancy) in Maulana Azad College, Kolkata?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom(H) in City College, Kolkata?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Com in Osmania University?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Biochemistry) in Osmania University?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study BCom(Accountancy) in any reputed college of Panjab University?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get BCom admission in Goenka College of Commerce?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC Commerce to get BCom(H) admission in Jadavpur University?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to get BCom seat in Stella Maris College?
  13. Percentage required in 12th Commerce to study Accountancy Honours in Osmania University?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study BCom(Accountancy) in JNVU, Jodhpur? -- [New]
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to get BCom(Corporate Accountancy) seat in Vaagdevi Degree and PG College?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com(E-Commerce) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC to get BCom(H) seat in South City College, Kolkata?
  18. Can I study BCom in St. Xavier's College Kolkata with 75% in 12th Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
15th April 2018, 10:29 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Nizam College and Osmania University?

B.Com stands for Bachelor of Commerce.

The duration of B.Com course is three years.

Eligibility Criteria

1. Candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

2. Only those who are belong from Commerce stream will get first preference at the time of admission.

3. The Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com in Nizam College and Osmania University is minimum of 50 to 60%.

For more information you can visit at the official website of Nizam College and Osmania University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?