5th October 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to join Indian Institute of Professional Training for Diploma(Architecture Engineering) course? Cutoff score required to join?

Which entrance exam I have to give so that I can get admission in Indian Institute of Professional Training for Diploma in Architecture Engineering course? And what cutoff score is required?

7th October 2016, 12:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to join Indian Institute of Professional Training for Diploma(Architecture Engineering) course? Cutoff score required to join?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which entrance exam I have to give so that I can get admission in Indian Institute of Professional Training for Diploma in Architecture Engineering course? And what cutoff score is required?

There are no entrance examinations for the admission to the Diploma in Civil and Architecture Engineering at Indian Institute of Professional Training. The students who have passed 10th Class or equivalent are eligible for the admission to the Diploma in Civil & Architecture Engineering course. The aspirant should have scored at least 40% marks in 10th to get admission to the course. The Indian Institute of Professional Training website link is Click Here
7th October 2016, 11:13 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to join Indian Institute of Professional Training for Diploma(Architecture Engineering) course? Cutoff score required to join?

You will have to appear for JEE(Main) entrance examination and once after clearing the examination, you will be most allowed to get admission in any good and recognized Institute and can very much continue with your studies.

You should however try to score as well as possible as the better you score an clear the cut-off, the more chances you secure to get admission in the above mentioned Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?