21st March 2017, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

How to join hotel management course, if not good in English?

In hotel management course English speaking are required. I am from vernacular medium. So, it is very difficult to me. Please tell me, I am very confused.

22nd March 2017, 10:50 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join hotel management course, if not good in English?

In order to join Hotel Management course, you must have to improve yourself for the said course.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in any discipline from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it can apply for the Bachelors degree course in Hotel Management.
23rd March 2017, 01:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In hotel management course English speaking are required. I am from vernacular medium. So, it is very difficult to me. Please tell me, I am very confused.
You can join hotel management course after completion of 10+2 even if you are not good in English. There are various courses available in the hotel management field like Diploma, Graduation and Certificate courses. You can join the graduation course after completion of 12th standard. You can improve your ability to speak and write in English during the graduation course. The course duration is three years, so you can join English classes to improve your skills. Apart from this, you can read the English newspapers and magazines to improve your English. You can also watch English news channels in TV to improve your English. At the time of finishing your course, you will be able to speak and write in English.
23rd March 2017, 07:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For hotel management course, you need to be class 12th pass in any stream. There is no problem, if you are not good in English because admission will be on the basis of entrance exam. You can still improve your English, once you join the course.

If you are interested in this field, then you need to improve your communication skills, then only you will be able to get a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?