21st March 2017, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in government colleges for aeronautical engineering course?

Hi, I am Taushif wants to be an aeronautical engineer. So, only I want the name of ten government best colleges name from where I could do my study.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in colleges of Aeronautical Engineering only on the basis of state board marks? Any government colleges having Aeronautical branch? Any government scheme for fees concession?
  3. How can I get admission in government colleges for aeronautical engineering course?
  4. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  5. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. List of government colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through correspondence on 10th basis?
  7. Which kind of Entrance Exam to appear for getting admission in Government colleges for Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  9. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in Government Aeronautical college?
  10. Which Colleges in India offer Aeronautical Engineering course? How can I get admission in the College?
  11. Information about Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in India?
  13. List of government colleges for diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  14. Rank required to get admission in any engineering government college? Which is a good course between computer science, Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics Engineering?
  15. List of Government colleges which offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering in India? Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission?
  16. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  17. Fee structure of aeronautical engineering in UP -- [New]
  18. Complete Procedure for getting admission in Government Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering?
22nd March 2017, 10:35 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in government colleges for aeronautical engineering course?

Below I have mentioned the list of some Government Colleges offering Bachelors degree in Aeronautical Engineering, have a look over it.

List of Government Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering:-

Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Address: IIT Area, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076
Phone: 022 2572 2545

Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (West Bengal)
Address: IIT Kharagpur, Kharagpur, West Bengal 721302
Phone: 03222 255 221

Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Address: Beside Adyar Cancer Institute, Opposite to C.L.R.I, Sardar Patel Road, Adyar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600036
Phone: 044 2257 8280

Nehru College of Aeronautical and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)
Address: #451-D, Palakkad Road, Kuniamuthur, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641008
Phone: 0422 225 2671

School of Aviation Science and Technology, Safdarjung Airport (New Delhi)
Address: Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110003
Phone: 011 2461 8931

Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna Airport, Patna (Bihar)
Address: Bharat Institute of Aeronautics, Airport,, Patna, Bihar 800014
Phone: 0612 222 4160

Institute of Aviation Technology, Bahadurgarh, Haryana
Address: 414/2, Rani Khera More, Near Mundka Metro Station, Mundka,, Delhi, 110041
Phone: 099715 69455

Hindustan Electronics Academy, Cambridge Road, Ulsoor (Bangalore)
Address: Chinnappanahalli,, Marathahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037
Phone: 080 2523 8650
23rd March 2017, 08:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in government colleges for aeronautical engineering course?

You need to appear for entrance exam like JEE Main, if you want to get admission in aeronautical engineering. For getting admission in top colleges, you need to crack the entrance exam with top rank.

Hence, try to score as good as possible in JEE Main and Advanced. IITs are considered the best place to study aeronautical engineering in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?