21st March 2017, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Is there any government job available for a candidate with 71% handicapped body?

Hello Sir, myself Jatinder Singh from Ludhiana. I am 71% handicapped. I am just +2 pass from PSEB and I want a government job. My phone no. 09914754955

Related Questions:
  1. Government jobs for physically handicapped high school passed candidate
  2. Jobs available in government sector for 12th with Science and handicapped candidate?
  3. Is it possible for me to get the government job if I am 33 years old?
  4. Government jobs for physically handicapped B.Tech (Chemical engineering) candidate
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech Electrical 4th year student who is 60% Physically Handicapped?
  6. How to get a government job in Tamilnadu?
  7. Is there any government job available for 12th passed handicapped candidate?
  8. Government job opportunities for handicapped students after completing B.Tech in chemical engineering?
  9. Procedure for a physically handicapped student to apply for government job after doing MA(Economics) and PGDCA course?
  10. Age limit for Government jobs after doing M.Sc in Computer Science 11 years back?
  11. What is the cut off marks asked in government job exams for visually handicapped persons?
  12. How to get a government job after completing B.E Computer Science(60% Orthopaedically Handicapped)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student who is 60% Physically Handicapped?
  14. How can I get an interest free education loan being a handicapped and SC candidate? List of Government schemes for SC candidates?
  15. Are there any Reservation for Physically Handicapped (PH) OBC in Government jobs?
  16. What are the various central and state government job for physically handicapped student of civil engineering student?
  17. Relaxation available in UPSC for physically handicapped candidate?
  18. Job Opportunities for me being a Physically Handicapped candidate of MBA Finance?
22nd March 2017, 10:44 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any government job available for a candidate with 71% handicapped body?

Yes, definitely there are lot of Government jobs available after the completion of class 12th from a recognised Board.
Being a handicapped person also, you can have government job based on your capability and qualification.
To do so, you must have to apply for certain entrance examination for government jobs, qualifying in which you can get a job
23rd March 2017, 07:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any government job available for a candidate with 71% handicapped body?

Yes, physically handicapped candidates are definitely eligible for government jobs. They can apply for most of the government jobs except jobs related to defense and police, where physical fitness is required.

There is reservation for physically handicapped candidates in government sector. You can even get age relaxation on the basis of your physically handicapped nature. Selection in government jobs will be on the basis of written exam and skills test, if any.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?