13th July 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

How many BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) seats are available in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?

Hi friends, I just want to know that how many seats are available in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology for BBA in Hospitality & Tourism course? I want to study BBA in Hospitality & Tourism in this college so I want to know about the seats availability. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?
  2. Admission procedure to study BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?
  3. Percentage required in 12th to study BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?
  5. Which NIT college will I get after scoring an AIEEE OBC rank of 17431? In which government college can I get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get a seat in NITs after scoring 89 marks in AIEEE SC category?
  7. How many PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management seats are available in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?
  8. How many PhD(Tourism Management) seats are available in Dr. MGR Educational & Research Institute?
  9. How many BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) seats are available in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management, Thane? -- [New]
  10. Which is the best college for admission in Bachelor's degree of Tour and Travel?
  11. How many Diploma in Nursing Administration seats are available in Efforts Institute of Management & Technology?
  12. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  13. Can I get admission in any NIT for MCA? I have achieved 2491 rank in NIMCET
  14. How many BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) seats are available in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
  15. Number of seats in available Engineering colleges of West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which NIT can I expect after scoring 307 marks in NIMCET?
  17. How many seats are available for M.Sc(Apparel Technology & Management) course in National Institute of Fashion Technology? Fee structure of this course?
  18. Which college is best for me after scoring 7195 rank?
31st July 2018, 08:29 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) seats are available in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?

As per my knowledge, 23 BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) seats are available in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: F-110, Dhanshree 2, Central Spine, Vidhyadhar Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302039
Phone: 097821 00094
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?