16th July 2018, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BCom(Principles of Management) in Mount Carmel College, Bangalore?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BCom(Principles of Management) in Mount Carmel College, Bangalore? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this college. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How many BCom(Principles of Management) seats are available in Mount Carmel College, Bangalore?
  2. Should I study BCom(Principles of Management) in Mount Carmel College, Bangalore? -- [New]
  3. Entrance exam available to study BCom(Principles of Management) in Mount Carmel College, Bangalore?
  4. Can I get an education loan to study B.Sc in Mount Carmel Autonomous college, Bangalore?
  5. What is the cutoff list of Christian College Lucknow, St Joseph College Bangalore, Mount Carmel Institute of Management Bangalore
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of BCom(Principles of Management) in Mount Carmel College, Bangalore?
  7. How to get admission in class 11th arts/science in Mount Carmel PU college? How to get admission?
  8. How to get admission in PU colleges in Bangalore?
  9. Date of issue of application form for PUC in Mount Carmel PU college? What are the science group subjects available in this college? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What should I study next after completion of PUC exams in commerce stream?
  11. Can I get direct admission in Ph.D, if I have more than 60% marks in M.Com?
  12. How to do masters degree in correspondence after completing B.Com?
  13. Which is the best college to select for doing BBA course?
  14. Can a BA graduate study PG Diploma in Tourism Management course? Where to apply for it?
  15. How to do regular M.Com?
  16. Good Universities for M.Sc course? Which Exams should I appear for this course?
  17. Which good colleges can I expect having secured a rank of 307 in PGCET Exam in EEE stream?
  18. Date of issue of application forms to join in mount carmel colleges for PUC -- [Most Discussed]
31st July 2018, 09:51 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BCom(Principles of Management) in Mount Carmel College, Bangalore?

1. Bachelor of Commerce in Principles of Management is an under graduation course.

2. The duration of this course is three years.

3. For this course candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

4. The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of Merit list or entrance examination.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Fatima Block, 58, Palace Rd, Abshot Layout, Vasanth Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560052
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?