14th June 2015, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer correspondence B.Sc(Home Science) to 3 years Diploma holder in Gandhidham? Eligibility to get admission?

Hello everyone,
I have done 10th and 3 years Diploma in Home Science from Tolani Foundation Gandhidham Polytechnic. What eligibility is needed for study B.Sc in Home Science? And is there any college for doing correspondence course of B.Sc in Home Science anywhere in Gandhidham?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study correspondence B.Sc(Home Science) for a candidate who has completed 3 years Diploma in Home Science of 10th basis?
  2. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Veterinary Science in Karnataka? Eligibility to get admission?
  3. List of colleges which provide B.Tech degree through distance learning program for diploma holder?
  4. List of colleges which offer correspondence Diploma in Nursing course in Andhra Pradesh for a candidate who has completed 10th about 10 years ago?
  5. List of universities/colleges form where I can do BAMS through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges which provide graduation in EC through distance learning program? I have done my diploma in EC
  7. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Fisheries Technology in Northern India? Eligibility to get admission for 12th Science student?
  8. How to do B.Tech in correspondence? I am a diploma holder
  9. Correspondence colleges which offer B.Tech to Computer Technology Diploma holder?
  10. Colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering correspondence for ITI holder?
  11. List of colleges which offer correspondence Diploma in EEE course in Bangalore?
  12. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer 2 years Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder?
  13. Correspondence BE course for Diploma holder in Automobile having 10 years of experience?
  14. Can I study correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering course if completed 4 years Civil Drafting course?
  15. Eligibility to study correspondence Diploma in Pharmacy course? List of colleges in Southern India?
  16. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  17. SMU offers Architecture Diploma course to Civil ITI Holder? List of correspondence universities which offer Architecture Diploma course?
  18. Universities or colleges offering Ph.D programme through correspondence?
15th June 2015, 10:29 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of colleges which offer correspondence B.Sc(Home Science) to 3 years Diploma holder in Gandhidham? Eligibility to get admission?

I am sorry to say this but completing class 10th is not enough to get admission in any colleges as you have to complete your class 12th from the recognized board, then only you are eligible for college admission in anywhere you want.
15th June 2015, 04:21 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer correspondence B.Sc(Home Science) to 3 years Diploma holder in Gandhidham? Eligibility to get admission?

In fact there are very few colleges is present in Gandhipuram which offers B.Sc in Home Science. So that is the reason here we are providing you the colleges present in India for B.Sc in Home science.

List of colleges offers Correspondence B.Sc in Home Science in India :

>> Indira Gandhi National Open University

>> Nalanda Open University

>> Hyderabad University Distance Education

>> Algappa University Distance Education

>> Sikkim Manipal University

>> Delhi University

>> Kurukshetra University

>> Rajiv Gandhi National Open University

>> Annamali University

>> Madurai Kamaraj University

>> Andhra University

>> Bangalore University .

Eligibility for Admission :

-- You need to complete 12th with minimum percentage of marks from the recognized University.

-- Actually the duration of the course is 3 years.

For the details you can visit the official website of IGNOU.
15th June 2015, 06:47 PM
SEOEXPERT

List of colleges which offer correspondence B.Sc(Home Science) to 3 years Diploma holder in Gandhidham

--> Nalanda Open University

--> Andhra University

--> Annamali University

--> Hyderabad University Distance Education

--> Sikkim Manipal University

--> Rajiv Gandhi National Open University

--> Indira Gandhi National Open University

--> Algappa University Distance Education

--> Delhi University

--> Madurai Kamaraj University

--> Kurukshetra University

--> Bangalore University
4th July 2017, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

I got 930 marks in mpc. I am interested in homesickness. Can I get a seat in govt home science colleges? What is the addimation process &fee?
4th July 2017, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

I got 930 marks in mpc .I am interested in homesickness. Can I get a seat in govt home science colleges in hyderabad? What is the process of admission & fee for the course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?