7th May 2018, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?

I want to join Don Bosco College of Engineering and Technology for studying BTech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  2. How many BTech(EEE) seats are available in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  3. Course structure & fee expenses of BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  4. Is there any entrance exam available to study Master of Social Work in Don Bosco College?
  5. Should I take admission in M.Tech college which is not AICTE approved?
  6. List of top M.Tech colleges in Karnataka under PGCET?
  7. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  8. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  9. How can i get a government job after completion of my 12th from Don Bosco in printing technology?
  10. List of colleges in Bangalore that offer ME in Computer Science?
  11. List of top colleges offering CS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Don Bosco University?
  13. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?
  14. Which college of Don Bosco University offers PhD(Comparative Philosophy & Religion) course? Eligibility to get admission?
  15. Which colleges are better for M.Tech?
  16. What was the cut off marks of CET and AIEEE in 2011 for Don Bosco college of Technology?
  17. Eligibility to study Master of Social Work in Don Bosco College?
  18. Entrance exam available to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur? -- [New]
12th June 2018, 01:34 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?

"Don Bosco College of Engineering and Technology for studying BTech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering course"

In order to join BTech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering course from Don Bosco College of Engineering and Technology, you have to take an entrance exam such as IIT-JEE, AIEEE, the CEE of the State of Assam, or the Graduate Entrance Test of the Don Bosco University(GET DBU).

Last edited by ppsahu; 5th August 2018 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Remove dots
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?