24th July 2018, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

How many BSc(Perfusion Technology) seats are available in Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur?

Hello friends, can anyone of you know about the seats availability in Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur for BSc in Perfusion Technology course then please inform me. I would like to know that how many seats are available for this BSc in Perfusion Technology course in this college?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Perfusion Technology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Perfusion Technology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur?
  3. Information about the various paramedical courses? Which are the colleges? Date of sale of the application form?
  4. Is optometry a good course? I don't like maths
  5. List of colleges offering BSc(Forensic Science) in Kerala
  6. Can I take Agricultural Engineering being a Computer Science candidate?
  7. How many BSc(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) seats are available in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences? -- [New]
  8. List of Homeopathic universities offering degree?
  9. ICAR Top colleges in south India
  10. Duration of the paramedical courses after 12th? Best colleges offering the course? What is the scope in it?
  11. Do i need to register separately in Kerala apart from the registration in Rajiv Gandhi University of health sciences, Bangalore to appear for Kerala PSC dental surgeon examination?
  12. Entrance test for BCVT
  13. Whether Kerala University of Health Sciences offer MD(Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology) course?
  14. Any training center for Audiology entrance exam in Madurai? I am in 12th with Biology and Maths as Major Subjects?
  15. List of Colleges offering M.Tech course in Computer Science in South India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of colleges offering BCom(H) along with LLB in Kollam
  17. Colleges which are good for Production Engineering? Which college is good between COEP, VJTI, FR.CRCE?
  18. In which medical college can I get for MBBS after scoring 450 in KEAM
2nd August 2018, 02:12 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Perfusion Technology) seats are available in Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur?

=> Bachelor of Science in Perfusion Technology is an undergraduate Bioscience course.

=> Candidate should have passed 12th class with (Medical) or equivalent with minimum 55% marks.

=> As per my knowledge, 55 B.Sc(Perfusion Technology) seats are available in Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Contact Address: Medical College, PO, Thrissur, Kerala 680596
1st February 2020, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many BSc(Perfusion Technology) seats are available in Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur?

How many seats available for B.Sc(Perfusion Technology) in Kerala
27th June 2020, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for bsc perfusion technology
1st June 2022, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

how many seats are available in Kerala for perfusion technology
31st October 2022, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Admission started to date in perfustion tec3
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?