12th May 2021, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

Within how many years a student can complete graduation by clearing supplementary subjects?

Hi, Myself Sk Rahim from Kolkata. I have started my B.Com course on the year 2012,due to some problem i am unable to complete my graduation till now.I have 3 supplementary subjects combinedly for part-1,2&3. Can i complete my graduation now?

12th May 2021, 02:13 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Within how many years a student can complete graduation by clearing supplementary subjects?

You can complete graduation course after 1 year of graduation period.

It has been 8 years so, you can't continue BCom course now.

If you want to complete this course than you have to start from 1st year.

You will get admission on the basis of intermediate score.
12th May 2021, 07:47 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Within how many years a student can complete graduation by clearing supplementary subjects?

In general the maximum duration allowed for completing a graduation degree course is 5 years to 6 years and therefore having enrolled in B.Com first year course in 2012, you are not allowed to clear your due supplementary papers now in 2021 as it is more than 6 years now.

But, you can still check with your university management as maximum permissible duration vary with university and courses.
13th May 2021, 01:09 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

There is no such time period within which student has to pass all the exams. A student can take his/her time to pass the exams. And they can receive certificate or degree that will be valid.
14th May 2021, 11:43 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

✓ The university will be holding a supplementary examination for failed candidates two times a year. Within 2 years a students can complete graduation by clearing supplementary subjects after 3 years of your study.
14th May 2021, 08:20 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

It is up to the student, there is no such fixed time within which he or she has to complete the graduation. And, there is no age bar or limit to complete the graduation.

But, there can be a year gap if you have so many backs as per the rules of college.

You should consult to the teachers of your college.
26th May 2022, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I have two supplementary subjects one in 1st yr 2014 and another in 3rd yr 2016 dur to some reasons I could not complete mu graduation, Can I complete it now??
23rd June 2022, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

I was absent my last sem exams and now I am writing a exam in final year is this correct my supply was 2nd year 4th sem
29th October 2022, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Which year is shown as passing year in post graduation certificate ..wheter the date of 4th sem examination or last supplement exam date
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?