7th August 2018, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Whether Kerala University of Health Sciences offer MD(Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology) course?

Hi friends, I just want to know that Kerala University of Health Sciences provides MD(Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology) course or not? Please let me know about the colleges asap. Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying MD(Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences?
  2. Entrance exams available to study MD(Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences? -- [New]
  3. Fee expenses of MD(Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences?
  4. Admission procedure to study MD(Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences?
  5. List of colleges offering BSc(Forensic Science) in Kerala
  6. List of Homeopathic universities offering degree?
  7. Do i need to register separately in Kerala apart from the registration in Rajiv Gandhi University of health sciences, Bangalore to appear for Kerala PSC dental surgeon examination?
  8. Can I get a seat in AP medical college after scoring 76% in EAMCET? I have scored 125 in EAMCET -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there any college in Thrissur which offers BPT course?
  10. Is MD course in Immuno Gaematology and Blood Transfusion at SV institute of Medical Sciences recognized by MCI?
  11. Universities offering M.Phil in Clinical Psychology in India? Details of this course?
  12. Any training center for Audiology entrance exam in Madurai? I am in 12th with Biology and Maths as Major Subjects?
  13. Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Perfusion Technology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur?
  14. Is optometry a good course? I don't like maths
  15. List of government organized MDS entrance exams? From where I will get the application form?
  16. What are the DNB courses after BDS in Mumbai?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Perfusion Technology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur?
  18. How many private BSc Agriculture colleges are there in AP?
23rd September 2018, 05:24 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Kerala University of Health Sciences offer MD(Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology) course?

Yes, Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS), offer MD(Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology) course. MD(Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology) is 3 years duration of course. Candidates must have passed MBBS degree from any recognized university to be eligible. Candidates are selected through NEET-PG/Entrance Exam conducted by KUHS.
For more information you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://14.139.185.154/index.php?opti...rticle&id=7162
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?