24th July 2018, 01:31 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Perfusion Technology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to study BSc in Perfusion Technology from Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard to get admission in this university for BSc in Perfusion Technology course? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Perfusion Technology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur?
  2. How many BSc(Perfusion Technology) seats are available in Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur?
  3. Is optometry a good course? I don't like maths
  4. Information about the various paramedical courses? Which are the colleges? Date of sale of the application form?
  5. List of colleges offering BSc(Forensic Science) in Kerala
  6. Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bengaluru?
  7. Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Clinical Microbiology) in Centurion University of Technology and Management?
  8. Entrance exams available to study MD(Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences? -- [New]
  9. List of Homeopathic universities offering degree?
  10. ICAR Top colleges in south India
  11. What Is Wildlife Management? Can I Do This after Completing BMS?
  12. Admission procedure to study MD(Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences?
  13. Do i need to register separately in Kerala apart from the registration in Rajiv Gandhi University of health sciences, Bangalore to appear for Kerala PSC dental surgeon examination?
  14. Entrance test for BCVT
  15. Whether Kerala University of Health Sciences offer MD(Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology) course?
  16. List of Colleges offering M.Tech course in Computer Science in South India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of colleges offering BCom(H) along with LLB in Kollam
  18. Colleges which are good for Production Engineering? Which college is good between COEP, VJTI, FR.CRCE?
24th July 2018, 11:27 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Perfusion Technology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur?

=> B.Sc. Perfusion Technology or Bachelor of Science in Perfusion Technology is an undergraduate Bioscience course.

=> The duration of this course is three years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, the minimum percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Perfusion Technology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur is 50%.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Medical College, PO, Thrissur, Kerala 680596
25th July 2018, 02:50 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Perfusion Technology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur?

Percentage required in 12th examination to study B.Sc (Perfusion Technology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur is at least 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?