30th July 2018, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

How many BSL+LLB seats are available in Pravin Gandhi College of Law, Mumbai?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the seats availability in Pravin Gandhi College of Law, Mumbai for BSL+LLB. Kindly tell me how many seats are there for this course in this college? Please tell me immediately.

6th August 2018, 12:30 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSL+LLB seats are available in Pravin Gandhi College of Law, Mumbai?

As per my knowledge, 120 BSL+LLB seats are available in Pravin Gandhi College of Law, Mumbai.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: 8th Floor, Mithibai College Campus, Bhakti Vedanta Swami Marg, Vile Parle West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400056
Phone: 022 6554 3915
6th August 2018, 06:43 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSL+LLB seats are available in Pravin Gandhi College of Law, Mumbai?

Bachelor of Legal Science + Bachelor of Legislative Law (BSL +LLB) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 5 years.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 from any recognised board.

The admissions are given based on the entrance exam performance named MHCET LAW.

The intake of students for BSL+ LLB course is around 120.

For more detailed information visit the official website of Pravin Gandhi college of law.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?