30th July 2018, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSL+LLB in Pravin Gandhi College of Law, Mumbai?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Pravin Gandhi College of Law, Mumbai for BSL+LLB course? I want to do this BSL+LLB course from this college so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me asap.

6th August 2018, 12:27 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSL+LLB in Pravin Gandhi College of Law, Mumbai?

Eligibility to study BSL+LLB in Pravin Gandhi College of Law, Mumbai are given below.

=> Bachelor of Socio-Legal Sciences + Bachelor of Law is an under graduation course.

=> The duration of Bachelor of Socio-Legal Sciences + Bachelor of Law course is five years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th class with at least 50% from a recognized board.

=> The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of merit list or written test.
6th August 2018, 01:06 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSL+LLB in Pravin Gandhi College of Law, Mumbai?

BSL + LLB (Bachelor of Legal Science + Bachelor of Legislative Law) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 5 years. This course is offered different colleges in India one of the college is Pravin Gandhi college of law.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 in any stream from any recognised board.
You also need to qualify in the entrance exam named MHT CET LAW exam.

If you have qualified the exam in merit you can get admission into the college.

For more details visit the official website of Pravin Gandhi college of law.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?