7th May 2018, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

How many BTech(EEE) seats are available in Lovely Professional University?

Dear Sir, I just want to know that in Lovely Professional University, how many seats are available for BTech course in Electrical & Electronics Engineering(EEE)? I am interested to study this course in this university so I want to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Which college is best for me in Punjab after scoring 43 marks with 376000 rank under SC category?
  2. How is the lovely professional university Jalandhar? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is there any entrance exam conducted in Lovely Professional University for MCA?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in diploma course from Lovely Professional University?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission in Lovely Professional University?
  6. How to opt for hotel management as my profession? I am a commerce student doing 11th
  7. Can I apply in Lovely Professional University to study Graduation through correspondence being an employee?
  8. Good government colleges for Lateral Entry admission?
  9. How many seats are available for VLSI Design Diploma course in Lovely Professional University? Is there any entrance exam to join?
  10. Is Lovely Professional University good for doing MCA?
  11. Is Lovely Professional University a good university?
  12. Can I get scholarship to study BTech in Lovely Professional University? -- [New]
  13. What is the scholarship plan of Lovely Professional University? Fee structure of the university?
  14. Procedure to get job in leading MNCs after completing B.Tech ECE from Lovely Professional University
  15. Is Lovely Professional University Jalandhar a good place to do B.Tech(Mechanical branch)?
  16. Can I join B.E. Mech with 10+2 qualification? Is it a good choice?
  17. Can I get admission in L.P.U (Electrical Branch) after scoring 88.20% in class 12th and 99 in JEE Main?
  18. Fee structure of B.Tech programme in Lovely Professional University?
12th June 2018, 04:21 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(EEE) seats are available in Lovely Professional University?

There are total 60 seats available for BTech course in Electrical & Electronics Engineering(EEE) in Lovely Professional University. You must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject with minimum 60% marks to be eligible to pursue B.Tech. You will have to sit in the LPU NEST entrance examination to get admission into the course.

Last edited by ppsahu; 11th August 2018 at 03:32 AM. Reason: Short answer
13th June 2018, 03:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(EEE) seats are available in Lovely Professional University?

Number of seats available for pursuing B.Tech (EEE) in Lovely Professional University (LPU):

The detailed information about number of seats available for pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering course in Lovely Professional University. As far as my best knowledge is concerned,

>> Number of seats - 60 Seats

The basic educational qualification required to pursue this course, you must have passed 12th class in 10+2 pattern with Physics, Mathematics and English subjects with minimum 60% marks.

>> You are required to score merit marks in LPU NEST Entrance Examination in order to get admission into this course from Lovely Professional University.

Click here for Detailed Information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?