4th June 2017, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get job in leading MNCs after completing B.Tech ECE from Lovely Professional University

Hello guys, I had completed my B.Tech ECE second year from Lovely Professional university. Whether i was eligible to do the internship at HCL, IBM, L&T, INFOSYS, WIPRO, and BOSCH. If possible send me the view that how can I apply?
Mail me:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get job in Tata Steel for B.Tech(ECE) student from Lovely Professional University and a citizen of Jharkhand?
  2. How is the lovely professional university Jalandhar? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get a job in MNC after completing B.Tech with 60-65%
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in diploma course from Lovely Professional University?
  5. Top MNCs in Tamil Nadu to apply for job after B.Tech in ECE? Requirements to get job in MNCs?
  6. Fee structure of B.Tech programme in Lovely Professional University?
  7. Can I apply in Lovely Professional University to study Graduation through correspondence being an employee?
  8. How to get job in MNCs after ECE? List of vacancies for this year?
  9. Is Lovely Professional University Jalandhar a good place to do B.Tech(Mechanical branch)?
  10. Which college is best for me in Punjab after scoring 43 marks with 376000 rank under SC category?
  11. What is the fee structure of MBA in Lovely Professional University (LPU)? How much should I score in graduation to get admission?
  12. How to get internship in Ericsson being a student of ETC engineering at Lovely profession University?
  13. Can I get any job on the basis of graduation in accounts?
  14. Which private university should I consider between Lovely Professional University, Sharada Univerisity, Manav rachna University and Amity University for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Admission in Lovely Professional University is possible after passing 12th from NIOS?
  16. Admission procedure to study BBA in Lovely Professional University for a candidate who has secured 68% in 12th PSEB?
  17. Direct exam for captain's post in Navy after engineering from Lovely Professional University? Date of exam and eligibility criteria?
  18. Is there any entrance exam conducted in Lovely Professional University for MCA?
4th June 2017, 08:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get job in leading MNCs after completing B.Tech ECE from Lovely Professional University

Yes, you are eligible to get job in leading MNCs after completion of your B.Tech ECE course from Lovely Professional University. To get job in leading MNCs, you should have good technical and communication skills. You need to participate in recruitment drives conducted by the MNCs and qualify in all the rounds of the recruitment process to get a job. You can do internship at any company or organisation while pursuing your B.Tech course and you need to contact the organisation to know the procedure to apply for an internship in their company or organisation.
5th June 2017, 02:38 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get job in leading MNCs after completing B.Tech ECE from Lovely Professional University

Getting a job in leading MNCs is not that easy, and here are the eligibility criteria to apply for jobs in leading MNCs:

> You should have scored minimum 60% and above marks in 10th, 12th and graduation.

> Candidates should have a gap of more than 1 year and maximum 2 years gap is allowed.

> There should be no pending backlogs at the time of applying.

> Candidates should have good knowledge in computers and should have good communication skills.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for internship in any of the above mentioned MNCs and here's how you can apply for it:

At first you have to check out the availability of internship in the company and then prepare a resume and write an application regarding the internship details. Now you have to get a recommendation letter issued by the training and placement cell of your college and send it with the resume, application to the HR department of the company.

If there are any vacancies for internship available, then you will be called to complete the further selection procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?