2nd September 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for VLSI Design Diploma course in Lovely Professional University? Is there any entrance exam to join?

I want to join VLSI Design Diploma course in Lovely Professional University. Can I know that is there any entrance exam to join this course? And please let me know how many seats are available?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Lovely Professional University offer campus placement to candidates through VLSI Design Diploma course?
  2. Am I eligible for WBJEE and JELET after doing Diploma from Lovely Professional University?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in diploma course from Lovely Professional University?
  4. Is there any entrance exam conducted in Lovely Professional University for MCA?
  5. Entrance exam to join Ph.D in Anna University after M.E in VLSI Design? How to apply in full time?
  6. Eligibility for B.Tech at Lovely Professional University through entrance exam?
  7. Does Lovely Professional University offers Diploma in Mining, Mechanical, Civil and Electrical Engineering? What is the fee structure of the same?
  8. Which subject should I take in year 10 if I want to be an interior designer?
  9. List of short term courses related to ECE branch of B.Tech? Best institutes which offer these courses?
  10. Which college is best for me in Punjab after scoring 43 marks with 376000 rank under SC category?
  11. Syllabus and pattern of Lovely Professional University PhD(Hindi) entrance exam?
  12. Syllabus for Ph.D VLSI design entrance exam in IIT?
  13. What to do after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication with 58%? Do I need to take up any course for that?
  14. List of best VLSI Design Training centers in Kerala? -- [New]
  15. Certificate courses for a btech student
  16. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in EIE? How can I apply for the same?
  17. Which are the VLSI industries offering jobs for freshers? I have completed my masters degree in VLSI design
  18. How is the lovely professional university Jalandhar? -- [Most Discussed]
9th April 2017, 05:17 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for VLSI Design Diploma course in Lovely Professional University? Is there any entrance exam to join?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join VLSI Design Diploma course in Lovely Professional University. Can I know that is there any entrance exam to join this course? And please let me know how many seats are available?

The VLSI Design Diploma course is not offered in Lovely Professional University (LPU). There are various Diploma courses available in LPU like Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Medical Lab Technology (DMLT), Business Administration, Food Production, Bakery and Confectionery, Architectural Assistantship and Fashion Design. No, there is no entrance examination for taking admission to the diploma courses in LPU. The admission will be done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations. The LPU website link is given here Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?