22nd December 2014, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

How many hours should I study for JEE Main and Advanced?

hello
i am class 11th. will be 12th in 1-2 months
how many hours am i supposed to study
in order to crack JEE MAIN and ADVANCED?????
kindly let me know immediately
thank you!

23rd December 2014, 02:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many hours should I study for JEE Main and Advanced?

To crack JEE Main and Advance examination, you need to work hard and you must study at least 7-8 hours everyday. Since, you are in 11th standard, if you start your preparation from now onwards, you can definitely crack JEE Main and Advance examination.

Tips to Crack JEE Main and Advance examination :-

1. First you need to learn all the basic concepts of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects.

2. Follow standard text books like Telugu Academy, NCERT books, etc. while preparing for your 11th and 12th board examinations, so, that you can understand all the concepts clearly.

3. Practice problems from Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects at least by spending one hour for each subject everyday.

4. Refer previous years question papers so, that you can know the question paper pattern.

5. Practice Model papers and try to correct answers yourself by referring answer keys or any textbooks, so, that you can know your ability of scoring marks in JEE Main and Advance examination.

To be eligible to appear for JEE Advance examination, you must have secured top 1,50,000 rabk in JEE Main examination and you must have secured 75% (70% for SC/ ST) marks in your 12th standard board examinations.
23rd December 2014, 10:47 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

If you have good knowledge at your subjects, then it is enough to spend at least 4-5 hours per day. Otherwise you should allocate at least 6 to 7 hours per day to grasp all the concepts, which will help you to crack JEE main and Advanced exam. Try to concentrate on Mathematics, because you can score more marks in mathematics, if you can do well. If you are unable to learn by yourself, then try to join in any good coaching center.
13th April 2015, 01:46 PM
amanshrivastava98

There is nothing like the study hours to take up any examination.

You need to study as much as you can and brush up your concepts.

The study hours also depend on the IQ level of a student.

So don't study hour wise, instead study as much as you can and you will get the result.
15th April 2015, 08:21 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

According to me.Students those are studying in 9-10th should start preparing.But if you are in 11th Class so you have to work hard for that.You have to study 8-10Hours in a day.Make a proper time table for study and follow it properly.You have to prepare each subjects of JEE Mains and make strong.

Something is depend on your grasping power.If you grasp things easily then you will definitely clear the JEE Mains and Advanced in Single attempt.Don't think about any thing only concentrate on your study and make it as a goal to achieve in this Year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?