21st December 2012, 10:50 AM
mtechproblem

How to do M.Tech from IIT? I opted for electronics and communication engineering in B.Tech

sir i opted electronics and communication engineering in b.tech and i want to do m.tech from IIT only so which IIT provide m.tech in ece and in which streams ?..

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  2. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  3. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do M.Tech from IIT? I opted for electronics and communication engineering in B.Tech
  5. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  6. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  7. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  8. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  9. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  10. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  12. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  13. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  14. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  15. Information about M.E department after completing B.E EEE? -- [New]
  16. Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?
  17. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  18. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
29th May 2014, 12:15 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do M.Tech from IIT? I opted for electronics and communication engineering in B.Tech

You have to score above 60 per cent aggregate in graduation level. For getting into the IIT, you have to appear in the Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) which is a common admission test for students seeking admission to undergraduate programmes of all IITs. Initially you have to appear as a candidate in the JEE (Main) which is conducted by JEE Apex Board, in the month of April. JEE(Advanced) is conducted by IITs in the month of June. Only the top 1,50,000 scorers in JEE (Main), which includes students from all categories (GE, OBC (NCL), SC, ST and PD) will be eligible to appear in JEE (Advanced). The JEE (Advanced) have two objective type papers. Each paper will consist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Duration of each paper will be 3-hours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?