16th July 2018, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BCom(Principles of Management) in Mount Carmel College, Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BCom(Principles of Management) from Mount Carmel College, Bangalore then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study BCom(Principles of Management) in Mount Carmel College, Bangalore? -- [New]
  2. Entrance exam available to study BCom(Principles of Management) in Mount Carmel College, Bangalore?
  3. Admission criteria to study BCom(Principles of Management) in Mount Carmel College, Bangalore?
  4. Can I get an education loan to study B.Sc in Mount Carmel Autonomous college, Bangalore?
  5. What should I study next after completion of PUC exams in commerce stream?
  6. What is the cutoff list of Christian College Lucknow, St Joseph College Bangalore, Mount Carmel Institute of Management Bangalore
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of BCom(Principles of Management) in Mount Carmel College, Bangalore?
  8. Date of issue of application form for PUC in Mount Carmel PU college? What are the science group subjects available in this college? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get admission in class 11th arts/science in Mount Carmel PU college? How to get admission?
  10. How to do masters degree in correspondence after completing B.Com?
  11. Which is the best college to select for doing BBA course?
  12. Can I get direct admission in Ph.D, if I have more than 60% marks in M.Com?
  13. How to get admission in PU colleges in Bangalore?
  14. Can a BA graduate study PG Diploma in Tourism Management course? Where to apply for it?
  15. How to do regular M.Com?
  16. Good Universities for M.Sc course? Which Exams should I appear for this course?
  17. Date of issue of application forms to join in mount carmel colleges for PUC -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Suitable graduation courses to do specialization in Finance?
25th July 2018, 12:30 AM
careerrider

Thumbs up Re: Entrance exam available to study BCom(Principles of Management) in Mount Carmel College, Bangalore?

Procedure of admission in B.Com course at Mount carmel college,Bengaluru

In Mount carmel college All admission to B.Com courses will be taken based on the merit list. That is percentage of marks scored in 10+2. There is no entrance exam conducted for admission into B.Com.

For more and confirmed information please visit
http://www.mountcarmelcollegeblr.co....php/admissions
25th July 2018, 03:35 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BCom(Principles of Management) in Mount Carmel College, Bangalore?

No. There is not any entrance test required to get admission in B.Com (Principles of Management) in Mount Carmel College, Bangalore.

Eligibility criteria to get admission in B.Com (Principles of Management) in Mount Carmel College are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed 10+2 with commerce stream with a minimum of 60% aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?