5th February 2015, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to secure 80% in 12th Science CBSE Board exam? Tips for preparation?

Hello everyone
I want to score 80% in 12th CBSE
kindly tell me how I prepare for this???
I am a science student with maths....
please tell me what preparation is needed????

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for 12th CBSE board exam?
  2. Tips to prepare for CBSE 12th PCM subjects in last 1 month? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to prepare for board exams? Tips for scoring high marks?
  4. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?
  5. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  6. Tips to prepare for CBSE 12th PCB?
  7. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
  8. Suitable books for preparation of 12th Science CBSE Board exam?
  9. How should I prepare for board exam of CBSE class 12th to score more than 95%
  10. Should I aim to score in entrance exam or board exam? Will the preparation of CBSE board be enough for AIEEE exam?
  11. Preparation tips for JEE Mains during the gap between 12th and JEE Mains entrance exam date?
  12. How to prepare for mathematics subject for board exam? Tips to prepare for class 12th board exam? How to prepare for Organic Chemistry in Board exam?
  13. Do companies give preference to students who have passed out the CBSE board?
  14. ISC or HSC or CBSE which board can prepare me better for SAT?
  15. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  16. How can I prepare to secure 90% in 12th Science Bihar Board exam? Science syllabus of 12th Bihar Board?
  17. Gujarat State board curriculum is not at par with CBSE, so how to prepare for Engineering Entrance Exams and for Boards?
  18. How to prepare for IIT JEE? I have done my class 11th from CBSE board
6th February 2015, 06:02 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure 80% in 12th Science CBSE Board exam? Tips for preparation?

Tips to prepare in order to secure 80% in 12th Science CBSE Board :-

- The most important step to secure good marks in CBSE Board exam is giving importance to NCERT books and studying as per the syllabus prescribed in the NCERT books.
- You need to treat all the subjects equally, devoting more time to the ones which you feel tough. DO not neglect english.
- Practice and solve all the questions given inside the chapters and after the chapters in the NCERT books. Most of the questions come from there.
- Chalk your timetable such that there is revision time everyday. Devote a separate time of the day to memorize and recall the different formulas.
- Lastly have confidence, practice previous year questions and give your best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?